Farm and Ranch Insurance
We Understand Your Farm Or Ranch Is All About Family
Your farm is your livelihood, and you can never be too cautious. Since an accident can happen when you least expect it, it is important to be prepared when potential problems arise. Most traditional insurance products do not respond to the needs of farm and ranch operations. These needs can include special farm equipment, equine property, stable liability, dairy exposure, cattle and other livestock mortality exposures, high valued homes, and livestock breeder’s floater, to name just a few.
There are probably a lot of reasons for why you chose to make your living on the farm – from the independence and freedom that comes with owning your own business to knowing the value of a hard day’s work. At Innovative Insurance Services LLC, we are in the business of seeing yours succeed. We know that your farm or ranch provides a valuable service to the community, and we would like to return the favor by offering you the comprehensive protection you deserve.
Risk is part of every farm. The moment you open your doors; your farm is at risk of having something occur that might cause harm to the business or to others. Owners of commercial or family farms, commercial growers, vineyards, wineries, wholesale nurseries, and ranchers with livestock have many different exposures to consider. Here are some of the challenges those in the agricultural industry face and some suggestions to help manage your risk.
- Hazard Risks Include: Weather, fire, flood, damage from insects, vandalism, product contamination, food safety, aerial applicators exposure, owned and non-owned vehicles, and damage to related equipment.
- Operational Risks Include: Employees, energy costs, marketing, transportation, distribution, supply chain, cyber risk, health or employee benefits, safety, worker's compensation, rent, and others.
- Financial Risks Include: Cost of borrowing, fiscal and tax issues, credit, economic conditions, and competition, to name a few.
- Political Risks Include: Governmental actions, FDA, DEQ, and any other issues that might create uncertainty in the social or political systems.
It is important to develop a set of business goals and strategies that address each of these hazards. Having an insurance program that includes insurance, safety, and risk management will help you to achieve your goals and contribute to your profitability.
Why Work With Our Insurance Agency?
- We know and understand your industry.
- We are a full-service independent insurance agency.
- Our goal is to provide the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.