When was the last time you reviewed your insurance coverage? The start of a New Year is a great time to review your personal insurance. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. But did you know that even subtle changes can have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Insurance “To Do” List
General or Personal Items:
· Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
· Take the time to read my insurance policies
· Does my agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
· Make sure I have identity theft insurance
· Do I have enough life insurance?
· Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
· Check my credit score
· Consider increasing my auto deductibles
· Get a quote for flood insurance
· Combine my auto and home insurance to save money
· Complete a home inventory to ensure my property values are correct
· Consider purchasing or increasing my umbrella coverage
· Consider an alarm system
· Clean my gutters
· Have I replaced all the batteries in my smoke detectors?
Have I experienced any of these changes?
· Bought a new car or sold a car
· Changed your marital status
· Bought a boat, RV or ATV
· Change of address
· Started a home business
· Remote working in 2021
· Welcomed a new baby into the family
· Received a major inheritance
· Have a new teen driver in the family
· New purchases of guns, jewelry or art
· Purchased second home
Please call our office today if you need to make any changes in your insurance program. As an independent insurance agency we are affiliated with multiple industry-leading companies. It is these partnerships that allow us to provide our clients with better coverage at a competitive price. Our staff is knowledgeable and committed to providing a quality customer service experience to our valued clients.
Your call into Innovative Insurance may be monitored and recorded. We may collect financial, historical, internal, external, social, and tracking information about you in order to provide service. Innovative Insurance is committed to safeguarding consumer personal information and only using data in a manner that is compliant and is necessary for servicing or better understanding customers and potential customers. We take pride in being transparent about how personal information is collected and used. We don't sell consumer personal information to third parties for financial gain.