We have all read fake news stories. We especially liked the one about the 200-pound cat that went on a diet! There are also many fake news stories out there about insurance. Some of these news articles claim that it is supposedly easier and better to buy personal insurance online. These articles go so far as to claim you can get better coverage if you do it yourself. Unfortunately, many of these articles are part of the “fake news” trend and many unsuspecting consumers have been hurt by decisions they have made because of them. We do not want anyone to make a poor decision because of fake insurance news.
Here are the facts; these are not fake news stories
· When you buy insurance online you are taking the risk that you might not be getting the coverage you and family need. Licensed professional insurance agents go through a long education process to obtain a license and keep that license. Professional agents must take continuing education to keep up on all the changes in coverage, the law, and company offerings. Therefore, a professional licensed agent has the knowledge and experience to find the best coverage and value for your individual needs.
· Many insurance advertisements describe certain types of coverage like vehicle replacement cost, vanishing deductibles and more. However, what they do not tell you is that these kinds of coverage’s cost more and are not offered to everyone.
· Buying the state minimum auto liability is never a good idea. Rarely does the state minimum cover the expenses of a totaled vehicle and medical bills from injured parties.
· Another fake news story is that only people who live in a flood zone need flood insurance. According to the Federal Government, over 35% of all flood damage occurs to homes outside the flood zone.
· You do not have to be a millionaire to lose your home and retirement in a liability loss.
Personal umbrella insurance can protect your family’s assets. For very little cost, you can have the protection of a personal umbrella policy.
Please call our office today if you need to make any changes in your insurance program. As an independent insurance agency we are affiliated with multiple industry-leading companies. It is these partnerships that allow us to provide our clients with better coverage at a competitive price. Our staff is knowledgeable and committed to providing a quality customer service experience to our valued clients.
Your call into Innovative Insurance may be monitored and recorded. We may collect financial, historical, internal, external, social, and tracking information about you in order to provide service. Innovative Insurance is committed to safeguarding consumer personal information and only using data in a manner that is compliant and is necessary for servicing or better understanding customers and potential customers. We take pride in being transparent about how personal information is collected and used. We don't sell consumer personal information to third parties for financial gain.