As we move into a new season, it is important to remember to get your home prepared for the fall. Most have to deal with crazy winters, we do need to be prepared for high wind, snow, ice, and some level of rainfall.
• Keep all vegetation clear from around your home to help reduce fire damage.
• Clean gutters. Make sure water is not coming down from behind gutters and that all support brackets are securely in place.
• Check your roof for any damage.
• Tune up your HVAC system.
• Inspect any walkways and handrails.
• Check smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Verify that your attic is adequately ventilated.
• Give your deck a fresh coat of stain or sealer to protect it from the winter elements.
We are ready to help you review your personal insurance program. It may be that you do not need any additional personal insurance coverage. On the other hand, you may only need adjustments to your limits or deductibles. Whatever the case, we can help. Give our team a call today.
At Innovative Insurance Services LLC, we believe our greatest asset is the relationships we build with our clients and we are dedicated to being the right choice for all of your insurance needs. We take pride in our ability to tailor a comprehensive insurance package that maximizes your insurance protection while minimizing money out of your pocket. As an independent insurance agency we are affiliated with multiple industry-leading companies. It is these partnerships that allow us to provide our clients with better coverage at a competitive price. Our staff is knowledgeable and committed to providing a quality customer service experience to our valued clients.