When These Life Events Occur, You Need an Insurance Checkup
Personal Insurance Update
We often get asked the question, “When should I have my personal insurance reviewed?” Remember, if you bought your personal insurance online, you do not get a review, you are on your own. Most of us know that major life events can make it necessary to update our insurance coverage. However, did you know that even subtle changes could have an impact on your financial needs and plans? Call our office today, and we can help you find the right combination of coverage and price.
Many life events might trigger a call to your personal insurance agent. It does not matter if you own or rent, these life situations require a change or update to your personal insurance.
- Have you bought or sold a car?
- Has your marital status changed?
- Is a parent now living with you?
- Do you work from home?
- Did you buy a boat, RV, or ATV?
- Did you change your address?
- Always let your insurance agent know if you install a pool or trampoline.
- Have you welcomed a new baby into the family?
- Did you acquire a dog that may be on the insurers watch list?
- Have you remodeled your home in a way that may increase your home value?
- Have you received a major inheritance?
- Do you have a new teen driver in the family?
Call us today and let us help protect what is important to you. Insurance specialists at Innovative Insurance Services LLC serve to help you coordinate an insurance program that determines the best coverage options for your needs – for benefits and quality discounts that help you save. What does this mean for you? By combining home and auto policies, you may be eligible to receive money-saving discounts, a guaranteed full-year policy term for your car, On Your Side® insurance protection, 24-hour Customer and Claim service, and more.