We Help You Protect Your Secondary Home
Insuring Your Vacation Home
Home insurance is designed to protect your most important asset. However, many people own a second home, cabin or condominium in another location. While the location may vary, the need for home insurance does not. If you use the home as a vacation home, insuring the home might be as easy as adding a second location to your policy. On the other hand, if you rent out the home, you will probably have to obtain landlord's insurance.
Vacation Home Insurance Concerns
Vacation homes can be expensive to insure, and some companies will not offer coverage if the home is regularly rented out. Even when you find insurance, you may have to pay extra for extended liability or coverage that will protect the home in case of a flood. That is why you need experts like us to help you find the best possible combination of coverage, price and service. We will search the market and present many options.
Vacation Home Insurance & Safety Solutions
- A personal umbrella policy would be a good solution to increasing the limits.
- Don't keep valuable items in your rental property or vacation home.
- Have a locked storage area for expensive or unique items.
- Install a security system.
- Check on your property frequently, even if you have a management company rent or clean the property on a regular basis.
- Maintain a checklist of house contents.
- Maintain a video record of personal property.
- Make sure that walkways and stairs are free of clutter
Any improvements made to a home like adding a new bathroom, building a deck, redecorating the interior, or purchasing expensive equipment is a reason to call us today.
Insurance specialists at Innovative Insurance Services LLC serve to help you coordinate an insurance program that determines the best coverage options for your needs – for benefits and quality discounts that help you save.
What does this mean for you? By combining home and auto policies, you may be eligible to receive money-saving discounts, a guaranteed full-year policy term for your car, On Your Side® insurance protection, 24-hour Customer and Claim service, and more.