Time To Clean Up After Winter Storms
Many homeowners are starting to clean up after our recent storms. There is an aftermath including tree removal, roof repair and general yard clean up. Remember your homeowner’s insurance may provide some coverage so it pays to call our office for a review. If you wait too long to report a claim it may be denied.
Home Clean up tips
- Check for mold. If you had water damage, there might be a mold issue. Check attics for mold.
- See The CDC, Mold After a Disaster, CDC Flood Web site, and Homeowner’s and Renter’s Guide to Mold Cleanup After Disasters
- Check your gutters and roof for damage.
- Clean up damaged trees. This may mean trimming branches that could create a liability issue.
- Fix any window damage including broken glass.
- Fit any damage to siding.
- It may be necessary to hire a professional to help you with major repairs.
- Check all your drainage systems for clogs
Insurance specialists at Innovative Insurance Services LLC serve to help you coordinate an insurance program that determines the best coverage options for your needs – for benefits and quality discounts that help you save. What does this mean for you? By combining home and auto policies, you may be eligible to receive money-saving discounts, a guaranteed full-year policy term for your car, On Your Side® insurance protection, 24-hour Claim service, and more.