Your Employees Driving Record Can Damage Your Businesses Reputation
A Commercial Insurance Review
When an employee gets into an accident while driving a company vehicle, there are many implications for your business. Depending on the accident an employee’s CDL can be suspended, canceled or revoked. Employers are often caught in the middle especially if the employee in question has a good track record.
What Can Employers Do To Protect Their Business?
- Establish guidelines for reporting major violations
- Develop a company policy regarding driving accident and violations
- Check MVRs annually
- Develop a company policy for “occasional” drivers (for example, office employees who may drive to the bank or post office during the course of their work.)
- Complete a thorough background check on al potential employees
- Institute radium drug testing of all employees.
- Provide driver training programs
- Develop guidelines for the use of personally owned vehicles on company behalf.
Whether your company needs to purchase Commercial Auto Insurance on one vehicle or a fleet, there are solutions for you. We understand you may have questions regarding Commercial Automobile Insurance and we are ready to help you.
Innovative Insurance Services LLC understands the value of good employees. We know that your day-to-day operations depend on their hard work, expertise, and dedication, and if you supply them with quality benefits and plans, they can work with the peace of mind assurance that they are properly protected. Innovative Insurance Services LLC provides insurance to businesses in Shakopee, Savage, Prior Lake, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Burnsville, and surrounding areas.