Important Privacy Information
Privacy Notice and Notice of Information Practices
Innovative Insurance Services LLC and its affiliated companies (hereafter called Innovative Insurance) appreciate the trust you place in us when you ask us to help you protect and accumulate your assets. That is why we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the measures we take to safeguard that information. Innovative Insurance does not sell information about you to others. To learn more about how Innovative Insurance collects and uses your personal information, please read the following notice.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you from:
- The information you provide on applications or other forms (such as your name, address, drivers license, social security number, income level and certain other financial information)
- Your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others (such as your payment history and claims information)
- The information we receive from a consumer reporting agency (such as your credit history, MVR and accident reports)
- Your insurance companies or financial advisor (such as updated information pertaining to your account)
- Government Agencies (such as a county recorder’s office)
We treat your information with respect and concern for your privacy. Only those persons who need it to perform their job responsibilities are authorized to have access to Customer Information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
Disclosures to Service Your Account
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers, except as permitted by law. We may share any or all of your information with our affiliated companies in order to process your insurance and financial services, or to conduct research and analysis. We may also disclose any or all information we have collected about you to companies that perform services on our behalf and to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements such as:
- Independent claims adjusters, appraisers, or attorneys who would need the information to handle your claims
- Your insurance company, to allow for servicing your policy
- Insurance rating organizations who require information for actuarial purposes
- Law enforcement or other governmental agencies in response to a subpoena or a threat of one, or in connection with suspected fraudulent claims
- Our affiliated companies
When we make this type of disclosure it is done to service your Innovative Insurance account or policy, or to inform you about Innovative Insurance products and services. Before disclosing your information, we require our companies to promise to keep it confidential and use it only for the transaction we request.
Your medical information
Innovative Insurance obtains medical information only in connection with specific products or claims. We will not use or share personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of your policy, claim or account, or as otherwise disclosed to you when the information is collected.
How can you contact us?
Attention: Privacy Officer
Innovative Insurance Services LLC
8070 Old Carriage Ct N
Shakopee, MN 55379