Innovative insurance Can Help Reduce Your Insurance Costs
June 10, 2015
Everyone here at Innovative Insurance endeavors to find ways to keep our clients personal lines insurance as low as possible. We understand how important having the right kind of homeowner’s insurance is. We also understand that you want your claims covered and you want outstanding customer service. Unlike some faceless internet company, we will always work more than “15 minutes” to find you the best possible combination of price, coverage and service for your insurance needs. Here are a few things you can do right now to lower your homeowner’s premiums.
Ways to Lower Your Home Insurance Premiums:
• Consider increasing your deductibles.
• Assess the value of the possessions in your home. Do you have too much coverage?
• Pay your premiums in full. Some carriers offer a discount for this.
• Are you over the age of 65? There are senior discounts available.
• Most insurers offer discounts for alarms, sprinklers and deadbolt locks.
• Combine home and auto together. Many insurers offer discounts for consolidating policies.
• Use an independent agent like us to shop your insurance on a regular basis. We will search the market and find the best options.
• Many insurance companies reward homeowners with discounts ranging from long-term customer loyalty rewards to having claim-free histories with the company.
• Upgrade basic house systems such as electrical, heating, plumbing and roofing.
At Innovative Insurance we believe our greatest asset is the relationships we build with our clients and we are dedicated to being the right choice for all of your insurance and financial needs. We take pride in our ability to tailor a comprehensive insurance package that maximizes your insurance protection while minimizing money out of your pocket.